Friday 7 March 2008

The last blog in note form.

I realised the last blog was very long so here it is in note form.

- Found 2 people sleeping out the front of my place, left water and food for them before I left for work
- Found that they left there sleeping gear folded in a corner out the front, think they will be back tonight.
- Searched for a hotspot for internet, took ages. Then couldn’t get on hotmail and facebook took to long to load.
- Went to soup run, had tea, talked to a few people, 1 invited to cell, might come with a friend.
- Library closed, so wandered mall.
- Saw a street preacher and team in the mall, team members were debating more than talking… Unfortunately some of the convo’s seemed like they were doing more damage then good.
- Went to Macca’s to get a drink, felt lead to buy a meal and that I would find someone to give it to.Found that someone, he walked with me down the street talking. His first question was “are you a Christian”, then apologised about asking it before I answered.

2 comments:

Beracah said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog...somehow I found it.
sounds like you had quite the day...you bless me Lisa...even from so far away.
grace,
Beracah

lux said...

yeah there isn't that many people that know about my blog....
thanks for the encouragement