Saturday 11 October 2008

Gen1 update

Well it has been an interesting month since arriving home. i have been easily welcomed back to the neighbourhood and have been able to catch up with all my friends that I know from the street. It's been great talking with some of these friends and finding out how they are going Most of than \ are doing good. A couple of guys are going to be getting the? own place soon, which is awesome. However there are a couple of people I knar who are back living on the Streets, to different reasons. which I think sux.
At times I wish I had stacks of money, so that I could afford a big house, so that when I meet people who need a place I could write them to stay at the house, with me & other christians. However I don't and I live in apace that is only 2. bedrooms. which mind you basat stopped are from inviting than to stay, whod I have done a couple of times wit females I have met, however majority of people I know from the streets are guys.
Anyway back to Gen 1. . . there is 2 people moving in by the and of the month, which is cool, and I amfully today forward to people living in this house besides Me.
I have another friend who is hoping to move into the city within a month from now. which is very cool. He just needs somewhere to stay.
Another cool thing this week was that I met up with a cell make who hasn't been for like months, and then she came be cell, and he is hoping to bring someone the next time he comes. there is also another 2 people who here said they will come this coming week, which would bring cell up to about 9 or 10 (if they are all there at the snare time), without my friends that are moving in. so Praise the Lord, that He is growing this place.
still building relationships and network any with other ministries in this quarter of the inner city. Also, getting a lot of ideas of stuff that I either was to do or want to see happening here. I just have to listen & decern which ones are what God wants to happen & when He wants them to happen and what of them are just one thinking that it'll be good.
I still have random people sleeping out the front and/or knocking on the front door, it Seems the word has been passed on that this place is safe & you can god you need help.

No comments: