Saturday 25 October 2008

Faithfulness of God

This week i have been reminded of God's faithfulness, and how even tho we may not always be 100% faithful to Him, He is still faithful to the upmost.
You see this week i have been struggling... been busier than usual, and tired (like really tired), and have struggled to focus, to focus on God and reading the bible, i sit down to do it and after reading a little i have felt like i was about to fall a sleep, (sometimes i even dropped my bible cause i was falling asleep).
Friday night i wasn't even wanting to go out on the street, i wanted to curl up on the couch and watch a movie... however i did end up going out... and was blessed by God by doing so ....
I went to the soup run as normal, chatted to a few people, then the last person that i was chatting to, started to ask me where he could go to get help in changing his life... and that lead to me sharing the Gospel with him...
It reminded me that the cool stuff that is happening here in Adelaide is because God wants it to happen. And He has given people visions of seeing this city saved and promised to do great stuff here... and He has given me the priveledge of being used by Him in this, even when i haven't spent as much time with Him as what i could or would of like to

1 comment:

Victory of the People said...

the cool stuff that is happening is becuase God wants it to happen.

Right, Im reminded again - it has nothing to do with me.

Thanks Lisa - I needed that. :)

Praise God for HIS faithfulness.