Saturday 3 May 2008

On my way home Friday Night, I was almost punched a couple of times by someone… and also this person also threatened to kill me, if she had a knife or a glass bottle, I really think that she would of tried… I praise God, for his protection, cause she couldn’t hit me…
Even though I would have had another great story…. ;-p Don't get me wrong, i do get scared at these times. (it is the second time in 2 and a half years, that this has happened, the other time i was actually hit).. but at the same time i can see the hurt in that person... And i know i can fight. i can hold my ground (just ask some people that know me), however in times like this i have felt incapable of fighting, not that i wanted to fight. Cause i know that me fighting back, even to defend myself, it doesn't grow the kingdom...
I also know that it wasn't just this person wanting to get at me... the enemy wanted to scare me, cause i am getting out on the street more, and praying around the streets more. And the enemy thinks he can scare me so that i won't want to go out on the streets and be an influence for God on the streets of Adelaide. I declare here and now that it won't work, cause Christ wants me out on the streets, and He is my strength, my sheild and my fortress, and i praise Him for that.

Lux

No comments: