Wednesday 17 October 2007

praising God

Tonight I have just been singing the song Shout to the Lord by Darlene Zschech (the words are below). It is sort of an older song.... however as i was singing it i was just fully in God's prensence. The song is full of so much truth for me.... I want to praise Jesus all of my days, He is my comfort, shelter, tower, refuge and Strength.. I want every part of me to just praise God... Every breath praising God.... And when i see God's handiwork... whether it is nature, or the way He has worked in people's lives, i just want to praise and love Him more.
God has so many promises for me... and you.... there are a number in the Bible.... Check them out.... There are also promises that He gives us as the Church and as individuals that aren't in the Bible.... Ask God what His promises are for you... (I know some that He has given me, and they are awesome.... although seem a little scary..when i try doing with out Him)


My Jesus My Saviour
Lord there is none like you
All of my days I want to praise
The wonder of your mighty love.

My comfort and my shelter
Tower refuge and strength
Let every breath, All that i am
Never cease to worship You

Shout to the Lord all the earth
Let us sing. Power and majesty praise to the King
Mountian bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your Name
I sing for joy at the works of Your hand
forever i love you for ever I stand
nothing compares to the promise i have in You.

No comments: