Tuesday 2 October 2007

I missed the Australian night sky

I got back from Vancouver just over two weeks ago... And tonight is the first night I have been outside a city when it hasn't been cloudy and I can see all the stars..... While I was in Vancouver I missed seeing the stars, cause in Adelaide you can even look up at night and see a number of stars. I love to look up at the stars and star gaze. I marvel at God's creation. And they also remind me of how majestic God is and how big He is. For God is bigger than the universe, and holds everything in His hands. Also when I look up at the stars, no matter how I have felt that day or week, I have a joy and peace from God come over me. And it also gives me a sense of security and reassures me that God is here with me and everything is in His hands.

Lux

No comments: