Monday 8 October 2007

The body of Christ.

Yesterday, i went to church, it was one of the local churches, only about 5 min walk away from my place. It was awesome... A lot of people were away on a church camp, so majority of the congeration was 50 plus and the service was short. However it was still good, God was still there... one guy shared how God had restored his hearing the week before, and there were 2 prophetic words given to 2 specific people.
Afterwards i got introduced to some people my own age, and they invited me for coffee. We shared what we did and the ministries that God has called us to. They then invited me to come to their cell, any time, when i needed my "batteries charged", or wanting to be refreshed.
It was really encouraging to meet some new people in the body of Christ, and learn more to encourage other parts of the body, and allow the other parts of the body to encourage me.

I plan on going back to that church, and build on the relationships that i have just made, and build the network of the body up around Adelaide.
Hopefully this blog made sense to you.
Blessings.
Lux

No comments: