Friday 26 January 2007

I'm off to NZ

G'day,
Well tomorrow (well technically today) i am heading off to NZ, where i will be doing an adventure based discipleship program thing called The Journey - PEAK 2. It will be 8 days of hiking, mountian biking, rafting, kayaking and canoeing, along with leadership stuff and God stuff. It is going to be absolutely awesome. I am really looking forward to it. I will let you know how it goes when i get back.
When it finishes i have a couple of days to just enjoy NZ, to see what God is doing over there. I am looking forward to building up a network with people over there and also having some divine appointments. Cause 4 years or so ago, i got told by someone that they felt that God wanted me to go to NZ and if i ever had a chance i was to go. Well this is that chance, so yeah i am excited to see what God does. Also on tuesday night it was confirmed through another person that i was meant to be going, which was really encouraging, cause there was a bit of trouble with organising my flights, however it is all good now PTL. God is good.
On the way back i get to stop for a couple of days in Melbourne, and encourage a couple of my friends. Which will be awesome.

Anyway it is late. I was going to also blog about a book that i am reading, however that will have to wait for another time. Cause i should get some sleep

God Bless you all.

Lux

No comments: