Monday 1 January 2007

God's lighting show,

On Friday, in adelaide we had a big thunderstorm (not much rain in it tho), however, i drove out to the airport to watch the lightning. I have always loved watching lightning. It always reminds me of how awesome God is, His Majesty, Power, and Creativity. Cause the lightning always looks so spectular, i enjoy watching lightning more then fireworks
As i was leaning against my car, watching the lightning, i just felt like i was so close to God, it was awesome. I love just being outside in God's creation.
As i was out watching the lighning, i looked at all the other cars that were parked in the same car park to watch the lightning, a lot of the people that were there, probably didn't know God, however they were still drawn to come out and watch God's light display, and they were in awe of the power and the beauty of the lightning.

I'll have to see if i can find some pictures of it and then post them.

Anyway God bless
Lux

No comments: