Saturday 19 July 2008

God of healing 2

I have been at a conference earlier this week, about the spirit and poverty... Jackie Pullinger was the teacher... She taught on the gifts of the holy spirit.... she not only talked about them, but gave us opportunity to practice them... we had worship each day... and had people giving words of knowledge and prophecy as a part of the worship. Then there was a prayer ministry time... where people would pray for the people who the word of knowledge was about.
Every day i got prayed for the first by a couple of friends, we just prayed for each other, the other three nights i responded to words of knowledge that people had... and then a group of people came an prayed with me, i didn't know any of them... and i still don't... however when they were praying for me, God brought stuff up that needed to be dealt with (both times)... so they prayed through stuff with me, which allowed Christ to do some inner healing which was awesome.
I know that some behaviors/thinking patterns may not change straight away, cause they have become habits, however, i don't need to act/think in those ways cause Christ has healed me, and with His help those habits of the way i talk/act that need to change will change with practise.

I just praise Christ cause He is a God that heals... not only in the physical but more so with inner healing and forgiveness...
My God is Awesome, i love Him heaps.

No comments: