Thursday 14 February 2008

I had a dream back in December. It seemed to be a dream not from God, as I was scared in it and got hit/punched or something, however I still wrote it done….
It is now halfway through February and it makes a bit a sense…
You see in January, I spent quite a bit of time at home, by myself, and I got thinking a few negative thoughts, wondering if I was loved, at times even thinking that I wasn’t loved. Even felt trapped in some ways in the house… partially cause it was hot outside and I didn’t want to go out there, and couldn’t be bothered. Being stuck by oneself is not the best thing; you start believing the lies that run through your head … the result…. At times it felt like I had been suckered punched…. Not Good.This week I re reading this dream… and it made a little sense now, looking back… it seemed as if it was meant to be a bit of a warning of what was to come. I now wished I took more notice of the dream… maybe the summer break may not of been as unproductive and such a battle, if I did.

No comments: