Monday 4 June 2007

Homework

Today i have been given some homework.... basically challenged to do a timeline of my life... however this is not the normal timeline of life events.... it is a timeline of my spiritual life.... marking in when i have had new revealations of God, Experienced God etc....
This is a challenge (for me anyway) just in trying to remember the different times, I have started it.... however i am a long way off finishing it....
But the reflecting is doing me good.... it is showing/reminding me what Christ has done in my life and what He has taught me....
It may take me some time to finish... however i am looking forward to seeing the whole picture... of what Christ has done and is doing in my life....
Pray for me as i do this that God will remind me of the different things that He has shown and taught me...
God Bless
Lux

No comments: