Thursday 29 March 2007

Joy

Sometime joy is a choice. I got to work today and the worker that i usually work with was sick, so there was a replacement worker. This morning i really didn't want to work with a replacement, cause it usually means that you have to tell them what needed to be done, and i just didn't want to be doing that. However, I rejected the thoughts coming to me like, i really don't want to work with him, blah, blah blah. And decided i wanted to be joyful at work today. i Started singing "the joy of the Lord will come down", and when singing it the Joy of the Lord does come down. there were other parts of day where i started to feel down and then choose JOy instead. Thanks be to Christ who helped me to choose Joy through out the day, and kept bringing that song up in my mind again and again.

Lux

No comments: