Tuesday 27 January 2009

insane

Well, I have had a full couple of weeks... 2 weeks ago I was in melbourne for insane... which was a camp for people 13 to 25 years of age.. I went along as a volunteer leader...

The week was great... I had fun most of the time... I was able to catch up and hang out with some friends that I hadn't seen for a while, which was awesome... wednesday night was awesome Rowan Castle preached the Gospel.. and God did the rest and over 100 people came to know Christ... which was fully awesome. The camp finish on sunday 23rd, and I stayed with some people that do some incarnational ministry, so it was fun staying there, reading some of the reports and stories that they had stuck up on the wall.. it was very encouraging. I was only there one night before driving back to adelaide.

No comments: