Monday 24 September 2007

God speaks in different ways.

Over the last couple of months, i have been realising and experiencing that God talks to us in a number of different ways. God has talked to me and shown me things through books that i have been reading, through the words of a friend, whether they were words of encouragement, a picture they had recieved for me, or while they are praying for me. Also God has given me pictures, and words through my own thoughts, and then also spoken to me, through my feelings... like I would be praying for someone, and God will give me a feeling of sadness, or excitment. This is the one that i sometimes find it harder to act out upon, cause i am still learning to listen to God in this way.... and i sometimes wonder if it was just my feelings, and not God trying to show or tell me something..... A couple of times i haven't spoken out what i was feeling and then later i was wishing i did, cause i realised that they were from God. So i am relying on God to teach me to know whether to share what i feel. and also to help me to keep my eyes and ears open, so that i will see, hear and reckonise when God speaks to me in different ways.

No comments: